miércoles, 26 de marzo de 2008

THE DESCRIPTION

My mother

My mum is quite young. Normaly, the mothers have between fourty and fivety years old, but she's thirty six years old.
Her skin is tarned for the sun. She's rather tall for be a women, and she's dark-eyed with long brown hair and curled. Her body is abit fad, but not very.

She's a normal person when any person see my mum, but as all people has different things for know. When you talk qith she, is really funny and always she has topic for speak. She's inteligent, but sometimes she haven't arguments to defend a decision, for exemple when she wan't to let me go to a disco.

So, after of different things of my mum, I think in general is a good mother to do one's duty. Also, in important moments she help me.





Now that I see the description, I would like correct things, but no I can't!

No hay comentarios: