lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

My english 2007-2009

1. Analyse your work

- Compare the first written document you produced (email to teacher) and your last composition.

Comparing my first text with my last composition, The writing about the psychologists, I can see a evolution in my expression: more vocabulary, connectors, different verbs, the structure…

- Compare your first oral presentation and your final oral presentation.
Can you see any differences? Which? Give some examples.

Yes, I can. I think that I’m very better than before speaking. I can see more spontaneous when I speak, I’m more convinced.

Can you give linguistic arguments to support your analysis? Yes, now I use some phrasal verbs, difficult vocabulary (waistcoats, wealthy men…), etc.

Can you see a personal development in these documents? Yes I can.

No hay comentarios: